Creating and accessing email address on AWS
In order to create and access email address and messages on AWS, you will need two services there : SES[Simple Email Service] and WorkMail to access this email address.
First thing to do is to add your domain and then creating a new email address.
- Visit the Workmail service and add your organization.
- From left menu: Domains : add your domain or sub domain.
- From left menu: users, and create a new user [Email address] that will belong to one of the domains or subdomains included in your organizations, and fur sure choose a password.
- From left menu: Organization settings: visit the web application address in order to access your email inbox:
- Now, you can access your email , by adding the user which is the name before @ sign and the password.
In order to make this email accessible from your web pages and code you have to sign this email on the SES services by doing this :
- Visit SES service.
- Left menu : Email addresses : Verify a new email address
- Add the email address and click verify to send a verification link on your inbox in the previous #4 step above
- Visit the email address box and click the verification link.
- Now you can use this email address in your code.